Buy Monoammonium Phosphate fertilizer
Buy Monoammonium Phosphate fertilizer. Monoammonium Phosphate fertilizer contains 12% Nitrogen (N) and 61% Phosphorus (P) and it is 100% water soluble. Monoammonium Phosphate fertilizer for sale is mostly used as a source of Phosphorus (P) and Ammonical Nitrogen (N). MAP fertilizer for sale has a higher content of Phosphorus (P) compare to most other fertilizers and it’s used when high percentages of Phosphorus (P) is needed or for blooming plants including fruits and vegetables. Since, it is 100% water soluble it could also be applied as a foliar application, which is the most efficient way of applying any kind of fertilizer.
Monoammonium Phosphate fertilizer (MAP)
Maximize your phosphorus plant nutrient efficiency with our MAP fertilizer.
- Buy Monoammonium phosphate (MAP) is a widely used source of phosphorus (P) and nitrogen (N). It contains the most phosphorus of any common solid fertilizer.
- In addition to optimizing efficiency, it also reduces the risk of crop yield and quality loss.
- It is usually applied by broadcasting or during sowing.
- Suitable crops are sugar beet, perennial grasses, grain corn, silage corn, oats, rye, potatoes, sunflower, soybeans, rapeseed, wheat, and others.
(MAP) Monoammonium Phosphate fertilizer wholesale price
- Ammonia nitrogen fertilizer contributes to better phosphorus intake by plants.
- They are offered in 25kg bags.
(MAP) Monoammonium Phosphate fertilizer Product advantages/features
- High croppage
- Ensures good root system growth
- Yields high-quality plant products
- Method of application: Broadcasting, during sowing
- Soils: alkaline soils
- Crops: Sugar beet, perennial grasses, grain corn, silage corn, oats, rye, potatoes, sunflower, soybeans, rapeseed, wheat, and others.
How Monoammonium Phosphate fertilizer is Obtained
- It is chiefly obtained from mining phosphate rock and naturally from the soil composition.
- The phosphate rock can be exposed to different acids to make the ingredients required for fertilizer.
- High amounts of these nutrients can be gotten artificially from manufactured fertilizers. Our Maxi MAP is your best choice, and bet.
Management practices of Monoammonium Phosphate fertilizer
- No special precautions are needed with the use of MAP fertilizer suppliers. The slight acidity associated with this fertilizer reduces the potential for NH₃ loss to the air.
- MAP can be placed in close proximity to germinating seeds without concern for NH₃ damage. However, the MAP used in foliar spray or added to irrigation water shouldn’t be mixed with calcium or magnesium fertilizers.
- MAP has good storage and handling properties. Some of the chemical impurities (such as iron and aluminum) naturally serve as a conditioner to prevent caking.
- As with all P fertilizers, employ appropriate management practices to minimize any nutrient loss to surface or drainage water.
- A high purity source of MAP is used as a feed ingredient for animals. The NH₄⁺ is synthesized into protein and the H₂PO₄⁻ supports a variety of metabolic functions in animals.
Specifications Monoammonium Phosphate fertilizer
|Water soluble P2O5（%≥）||40.0||42.9|
|Appearance||Dark Brown||Dark Brown|